Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dec Break

Oh my!! It's been some time since I last posted!!  I was wonderful to meet with a few of you over parent/teacher meetings.  I really appreciate all your interest in the OT program, and working together.

As mentioned during those meetings,  I will be returning Jan 3 to re-start session!  My last treatments were on Dec 7th, and all should have received updated notes.

LOTS is planned for Jan.  Greatly starting to modify children work and learning areas. 

I also love to hear or send in a list of the toys your children receive for Christmas.  There are so many different ways to use games, toys, and other gifts to tap into different skill building. 

Have a wonderful holiday season, and look forward to working toward in 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment